PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT: Canadian Bioeconomy Conference and Exhibition
Did you hear? The Canadian Bioeconomy Conference and Exhibition is being held in Prince George, BC June 6-8, 2018 and the preliminary program has been confirmed! “The conference brings expertise from around the globe to share knowledge and best practices with Canadian industry members, and to demonstrate Prince George’s and Northern BC’s leadership role in the Canadian bioeconomy. Over the three day conference, held at the centre of one of the largest biomass fibre baskets in the world, there will be many opportunities to learn more about the industry in BC as well as the latest global trends in fibre supply, sustainability, products, technology, policies and other drivers of the future bioeconomy.”
The Canadian Bioeconomy Conference and Exhibition line-up includes:
- George Heyman – BC Minister of Environment and Climate Change Strategy
- Perry Toms – CEO, Steeper Energy (Denmark/Canada)
- Benedict McAleenan – Head, Biomass UK (United Kingdom)
- David Dodds – President, Dodds & Associates (USA)
- Joel Stone – President, Convergince Advisers (USA)
- Seth Walker – Senior Bioenergy Economist, FutureMetrics (USA)
- Anna Tenje – Mayor, Vaxjo, Sweden (Sweden)
- Donny Van Somer – Chief, Kwadacha First Nation (Canada)
- Lyn Hall – Mayor, Prince George, BC (Canada)
- Mike Morris – MLA, Prince George-Mackenzie (Canada)
- Gordon Murray – Executive Director, Wood Pellet Association of Canada (Canada)
- Derek Nighbor – CEO, Forest Products Association of Canada (Canada)
In addition to the great line-up of leaders and insiders (with more to come) from the bioeconomy in North America and Europe, the 2018 conference will also host the largest biomass trade show in Canada, a Wood Products Safety Workshop hosted by Wood Pellet Association of Canada, a Community Energy Workshop, in-conference Business-to-Business meeting opportunities, and an industry tour.
Register now to join me at Canada’s largest bioeconomy conference – Click Here!
Photo and information courtesy of www.bioeconomyconference.com.